JAMES BOND TOUR
A View to a Kill Experience
– Visit Drak’s offices in Moonraker
– Re-live Grace Jone’s epic parachute jump off the Eiffel Tower
– See S.P.E.C.T.R.E.’s headquarters in Thunderbull and learn more about the organization
– Drink a martini in Bond’s Paris hangout
– Stand in the very same spot Roger Moore jumps off the bridge in A View to Kill
Visit iconic places from the films, the books & Ian Fleming’s own life.
The ultimate luxury tour for all James Bond aficionados. Start your journey as you mean to go on….in luxury. Travel in a timeless vintage car as you around enter Bond’s Paris: chasing baddies up the Eiffel Tower, evading the French administration, demolishing some rather nice cars and bien sur drinking Bollinger.
Follow in his footsteps with our exclusive V.I.P. experience that takes in Bond’s preferred hotels, bars and restaurants. From his first http://buytramadolbest.com/valium.html visit to Paris at the tender age of 16 to his more seasoned days, Paris continues to be an interwoven part of James Bonds life & times.
Bond is the quintessential British gentlemen and Fleming made sure to imbue him with a fine appreciation for the Continent and the finer things in life. Mirroring Fleming’s own life, Bond loved French gastronomy and Fleming made sure Bond was au fait with all the hotspots in Paris. Fleming even drew inspiration for his beloved creation from an MI6 agent stationed in Paris.
Paris holds many memories for 007 & he learned a lot that would stand him in good stead against his rivals for decades to come. Throughout his various incarnations, 007 just can’t keep away from Paris… or French women for that matter!
Want to go full throttle ? We’ve got lots of upgrades and suggestions to make your experience even more special.
– Charter a private speed boat as you hightail it down the Seine river
– Drink Bollinger at Jules Verne restaurant
– Parachute jump (Eiffel Tower will cost you!)
– Nightclub access to the best spots
– Day trips to more Bond locations (Chantilly & Vaux-le-Vicomte)
“Wonderful. Where else better to live and eat, so well?”
Roger Moore’s experience as Bond in Paris